22 April 2010

My New Buddy, Grimace

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I lost the alligator I picked up in the swamp some time back (see ya later, alligator).  Always keeping my eyes open for another rider to "rescue" I found this little guy on the side of the road just before we got into Troutdale.  :)  Now, I know he's just a teenie beanie from McD's but for some reason when you find one lying on the side of a beautiful road, it's different than getting one out of a Happy Meal.  I think he's the cutest:

And when we're not on the road, he has a second job:
Makes me giggle just looking at him.

1 comment:

  1. lol...how cute. I love his job! Everything must be multifunctional on a tour, right?? I found a thick hat on the side of the road over 10 years ago. Adam calls it my roadkill hat. I still use it.

    ReplyDelete