Hello everyone, and thank you so much for following along on our epic journey across the United States. It has been such a life changing experience and thanks to blogger we will get to keep our memories here online forever. Years ago before the invention of digital cameras and blogs people didn't have the capabilities that we do today and I am so grateful that we do! To know our memories will always be here at The Zen of Ken and Jen pleases me to no end! I am sure Ken and I will be looking back at this blog until we grow old.
A reader asked me to tell you what my favorite things were about the ride, and although my favorite thing about it was the time I got to spend with Ken and how deep our already strong love became, here are several other things I loved about it as well:
1. Talking about Alex and honoring her memory.
2. The countless random acts of kindness that renewed our faith in humanity.
3. Seeing Simon transform into a happy little dog.
4. Meeting so many every day heroes who are now my new forever friends.
4. The horses running along beside us, especially at sunset.
5. The embrace of silence that was often only interrupted by birdsong.
6. Feeling myself becoming stronger, physically, mentally, and most importantly, spiritually.
7. The deeper sense of awe and love I now have for my country and the people in it.
8. The steady feeling I now have that tells me no matter what, everything's gonna be okay.
9. Knowing that people's lives were being saved by those who signed up to be donors.
10.The generosity of the people who donated to our cause and made our ride possible.
11. Meeting Dillon and his family.
12. Listening to Alex's heart beating in Dillon's chest.
If anyone has any questions about the ride please don't hesitate to contact us! And to see where this next chapter of our life is taking us be sure to check out our new blog at: kenandjen-rockymountainhigh
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING US MAKE OUR RIDE A HUGE SUCCESS!!
Ken and Jen
Over and Out